What is diode laser marking, cutting, and engraving?
Laser marking and cutting machine: An entry-level smart laser technology with high peak power and high pulse width. This is a solid-state diode pumped laser with 25,000 hours of MTTF life. A novelty in the diode industry; economic yet powerful it boasts of uncompromising quality with unmatched European technology.
The laser has great durability and is ideal for marking on plastic and metal. The most benefited clients would be those in the implant industry and those with small production requirements. It takes up very little space.
The machine is small enough to fit inside a suitcase and is good to go once hooked on to a laptop. The complete system is covered with a 1-year warranty. The key features of these machines are as under:
- +25,000 hours of expected MTTF lifetime of the laser source.
- Compact rugged air-cooled structural design.
- Up to 500mm Z-axis work station movement.
- The best ergonomics with 3-way work station.
- Highest marking quality beam diameter <32 microns.
- Red pointer for mark preview.
- Optional suction system for high life.
- Mark on the fly, safety curtain, automation integration options, x-y cross-table extends infinite possibilities.
- High speed, versatile & user-friendly marking machine.
- European components provide additional reliability.
- Digitally editable parameters ensure hassle-free marking experience.
- 1-year warranty on complete laser.
- Original windows operating system & Markomark® software license.
- Highly qualified and experienced technical support team.
Zero consumables & negligible maintenance ensures a low cost of ownership.
Our Diode Laser Markers are indispensable in industries like surgical, locks, implants, jewelry, plastics, etc. and are specifically needed when marking requirements are small.
|Parameters||4 watt||10 watt||15 watt|
|Average power (Watt)||4 watt||10 watt||15 watt|
|Repetition rate (Q switch)||5 khz – 25 khz||10 khz – 100 khz||15 khz – 100 khz|
|Pulse width||60 to 80 ns||70 to 50 ns||10 to 200 ns|
|Beam Quality (M²)||<1.2||<1.3||<1.2|
|Aiming Diode @ 630 nm (Class 2M)||Integrated RED Laser Diode|
|Cooling system||Air cooled with thermostatic fans|
|Laser Source Class||Class IV||Class IV||Class IV|
|Power||240 V||240 V||240 V|
|Input Current||10 Amp||10 Amp||25 Amp|
|Operation Temp.||20° to 30°||20° to 30°||20° to 30°|
|Humidity||95% RH, non condensing|
Samples at a glance
Before leaving the page, check out our machine at
Check out our website for different technologies
|For Inks printing requirement||http://www.spinksworld.com/|
|For Laser printing requirement||https://www.markolaser.com/|
|For Pad Printing requirement||http://www.padprintingpadsonline.com/|
|For Digital printing requirement||http://kolorobia.com/|
|For screen and pad printing||http://spinksindia.com/|
|For jewelry industry||http://jewelaser.com/|
|For coating and automation||http://www.spinkssoftech.com/|