Laser applications in Die, Tool and Mold industry
3-AXIS laser engraving on a curved copper EDM electrode.
Engraving on hardened (HRC 60 – 62) cold working steel for punching
Extremely fine engraving on tool steel punches used as embossing tools for hallmarking on jewellery and in the swiss watch industry as ‘case makers mark: Poinçonsde Maître’. Specially curated laser engraving system with extremely fine laser beam diameter < 20 um.
Milling cutter are used for cutting tools used in milling machine to perform milling operations
WE at markolaser helps the operator identify the right milling tools of different drill diameter and variable dimension . We optimize the operator working time .We mark datamartix code on cylindrical and curve surface with ease with high quality of contrast
Turing /threading /Grooving
Grooving and threading are single-point machining. A groove is usually machined to allow full travel of the nut.
Nut is very small part, UDI on the smaller part with high quality of contrast is possible with markolaser laser machine . Markolaser puts a permanent mark on all type of surface, doesn’t fade away even after many cleaning cycle.
- Markolaser provides a standardized connection with database as per the requirement of the customer with the existing database of the customer
- Markolaser provides customized software individually programmed by markolaser for our customer for implementing the unique device identification for each tool i.e iTRACY UDI software solution
- iTRACY software generates the code for unique identification of the tools
- The vision camera provided by Markolaser identifies and inspect the right tools for marking of UDI code or data matrix code on it
- Our URSA laser marking machine will mark UDI permanently with great quality of contrast, which can be read by any scanner, even after numerous cleaning cycles
- In the subsequent steps the quality of the code will be checked and the grade of the unique code is defined for the quality control
- The marked code is cross checked and compared with the database for the verification of code. The inspection data will be updated to the database against the unique code. The camera that markolaser provide can be used to capture the data-matrix code and upload to the database for future. The Operator name, time, laser parameter , laser used , the inspection instrument used and grade of the code is saved in the database and will be there forever in the database for all types of information.